Prevent pad rot and keep your saxophone cleaner with Key Leaves Vent Vine™Look at your saxophone and notice how all pads above the left hand are closed after you play. That traps wet bacteria against the pads and tone holes to rot. That nastiness in the sax also drips down onto the left hand keys making them sticky.
- Totally prevent palm key sticking from High D and up
- Reduce rot and metal corrosion on your sax tone holes
- Premium daily care or long-term storage
- Safe on all finishes, Soft-touch Nylon
- Designed & Made in U.S.A by saxophonists
- Add a GapCap™ for increased air flow from the top and sides
Our patented technology safely open the pads from Palm High D and up so they air dry clean and pad leather stays soft and healthy.
The Vent Vine™ is a favorite care tool of classical saxophone master Timothy McAllister, studio pro David Halliday, L.A. Philharmonic saxophonist Chika Inoue, saxophone repair specialist Brennan Lagan, and many more. Discover the professional players, teachers and repair techs who recommend this product at KeyLeaves.com/Artists