KEY LEAVES® is a Seattle-based family business specializing in woodwind care products that leave keys open to dry clean. Key Leaves was founded by Rulon Brown, a professional sax player and music teacher who grew up fixing horns at his local music store. Like all saxophonists, he ran into the problem of sticky key pads that cause playing malfunction and costly repair. So he created natural-care products that leave keys open to dry clean. The outstanding results are thrilling to sax players and educators eager to protect precious instruments and keep their horns playing well!
We pride ourselves on clean design, powerful results, and plain spoken dealing. During our first year in business we grew our global dealer network to include elite pro shops, instrument manufacturers, local music stores, and mega retailers around the world.
* Become a Key Leaves Dealer
* Co-Brand with us to feature your logo
* Reviews of Key Leaves products
* PRODUCT OF THE YEAR 2020 - The Saxophonist Magazine
* BEST IN SHOW 2019 - The NAMM Show
* BEST INSTRUMENT CARE TOOL" 2019 - SB&O magazine
* #1 Saxophone Gear pick in DOWNBEAT magazine
* PRODUCT OF THE YEAR 2018 - The Saxophonist magazine