Soprano Sax Key Props
The new Key Leaves self-fit-kit for soprano sax works with any model of straight or curved soprano saxophone and prevents frustrating sticking sax keys and pad rot. Fix your sticky G#, Eb and C# soprano sax pads for good by leaving the keys open to dry with Key Leaves. This product is the preferred soprano sax care method of artists including Roxy Coss, Chika Inoue, Alex Singleton and many more.
- Works safely without touching pad leather. The leaf shaped props touch only the tone hole and resonator to air dry the Eb, C# plus G# pads.
- Soft-touch Nylon, Safe on All Finishes
- Daily care or long term storage
- Patented & Made In USA
- Slide the string knot to double the length, or untie/re-tire for 4x length
* Opening G# with Low C# may not work on saxes made before 1930. Vintage product sold separately.
WARNING: This product contains acrylic plastic that can expose you to chemicals including ethyl acrylate which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or other injury. Cancer can kill you. For more information visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.